Slovenia has one of the best epidemiological status in Europe. On 14th of May Slovenian goverment declared that domestic coronavirus epidemia is officially over. It has not been registered any of infected person in Kobarid. Soca Valley is a safe and eco-friendly destination.
The basic living conditions
First of all, we would like to mention that Hostel Kobarid has spacious dormitory rooms with high ceiling. Guests do not feel constrained as they have a lot of space to keep recommended social distance.
Each bed has a curtain to provide privacy and more safe feeling.
Hostel Kobarid has spacefull living area and large garden with separated terraces. Its enough space for everyone to find the individual corner for rest.
Cleanliness is always our priority. We pay maximum our attention to it. As a result guests leave high reviews regarding it.
Nowdays we put even more efforts by desinfection every most touchable surface.
We do everything needed to keep our guests safe in accordance with guidance provided by the local authorities.
- All high-touch areas are being frequently treated with alcohol sanitisers.
- Guests lockers keys are sanitized immediately after checkout.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizers at entrance, reception and kitchen dining area.
- 1,5 meter social distancing is enforced in all areas.
- Signage is in place to ensure guests observe required hygiene protocols such as hand washing, sneezing, social distance etc.
- The linens and towels are disinfected thoroughly.
- We accommodate guests in different rooms to reduce the concentration of people in one space.
- Any symptoms of illness are to be reported to hostel management and to Covid19 Healthline immediately.
Feel safe to be the guest of Hostel Kobarid.
We can’t wait to welcome you in our prettiest corner of the world.