From 16th of March 2020 our hostel is being closed due to the goverment measures against Covid-19.
The good news is that from the end of April Slovenia has started slowly mitigate the restrictive measures.
- For now it is allowed to cross municipal boundaries.. It means that travelling through the whole country is allowed.
- Museums and outdoor terraces of restaraunts have been opened.
- Navigation on the Soca and Koritnica rivers is allowed again.
- From 11 of May public transport between cities starts working again.
- And it is expected that from 12.05.2020 it will be allowed to be opened for small accommodations (up to 30 rooms), camps, restaurants.
So we hope that from 12.05.2020 Hostel Kobarid will be able to open its doors for guests.
Lets keep fingers crossed :).
Please follow our news.